I love love love that we have our own house where we can stomp and yell(when tickling each other) as much as we want...:]]
It's so unbelievably nice not to live in an apartment!
And I have to say now that I am an Official "house"wife I love cleaning...ask me why?...Cuz I do not know! It just feels like I need to keep the house clean so I can be proud of our new home! :)
and I know Brett loves this..and that makes me happy!
Ok, funny story.....We bought a house that was bought by a private buyer and then fixed and sold to us (known as a "flip"home), so when we moved in we would have to set up everything..ex. water, sewer, trash, electric..ect.. Well me never being a homeowner, or ever having to set anything up like this didn't know that our house runs on Gas...
So the other day Brett comes to me and says "babe we don't have hot water"..
I was like well did you check the heater?Brett "yes and it won't light"...
Me "well maybe it's broken, that's why we have a warranty...:]]
Then, I figure I'll just ask my grandpa what he thinks...
So I tell him and he goes "Well did you call and get your Gas turned on....?"
I then explained no, that I thought that what electric was...haha!
So after all this I call them and ask for it to be set up and they tell me oh sorry we won't be able to do anything until December first!!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? That's a week with no HOT showers!!!!
I think I'm going to die....haha!
COLD showers are ONLY good in the Summer time, NOT winter!!!
So moral of the story always set up ALL of you home needs right away! :D
(trying to do Fall colors)

No comments:
Post a Comment