Today was our weekly shopping day, where we always go to Walmart..
But today I decided I was tired of "our one and only" Walmart sucking so bad.
So I told Brett, I think we should try Fry's
He then complained it was going to be WAYY more expensive and he was not happy..But I said lets just try it?
So we did and we tried to be money savvy and only get the stuff
that was necessary..(which is VERY hard ..)
But today I decided I was tired of "our one and only" Walmart sucking so bad.
So I told Brett, I think we should try Fry's
He then complained it was going to be WAYY more expensive and he was not happy..But I said lets just try it?
So we did and we tried to be money savvy and only get the stuff
that was necessary..(which is VERY hard ..)
But after we had everything we headed to the dreaded checkout line.. where the Clerk was a checkout beast, She flew though everything..which is good for people who don't appreciate slow..and she was really nice..
So she finishes and asks for our Fry's VIPcard.(which we don't have the card because we use my grandparents number!)
So she finishes and asks for our Fry's VIPcard.(which we don't have the card because we use my grandparents number!)

But first I decided to look at the total of all our groceries!
It was $120, I almost fainted...but then I give her the number and it just so happens the bill went down to $75!!! I was sooo happy!
Moral of the story...Walmart Sucks! Fry's Rocks, And we WILL be going to Fry's everytime from now on!
Fry's is the best! But sometimes Costco is better! ;-)
ReplyDelete