Thursday, September 9, 2010

32 weeks!!!

Sorry I have been bad and not posted in a while, I have been busy with everything.
So here's an update.

About a week ago I went to Labor and Delivery for a really bad headache, well as they were monitoring me they saw that my heart rate was spiking over 220 beats per minute!! Normal is 90 beats per minute. So to say they least they were freaking out and asked me if that usually happens, which is does I just thought it was normal pregnancy, but apparently NOT! So off to the ER I went, where they monitored me some more. But nothing happened there so they sent me home with heart medicine and an appointment with a Cardiologist.

Then yesterday I had my normal appointment with my OB and he told me I was now high risk and that means I need to see a high risk OB, which is hopefully tomorrow, but he also said that I'm measuring 37 weeks, that means 5 weeks ahead of schedule!! That's craziness to me!! So we did an ultrasound today and Baby Brenen is measuring 2 to 3 weeks ahead. So either we have a VERY big baby when we deliver at term or depending on the High risk Dr and the Cardiologist. we may have him early. Having him early wound not be a problem with me, I wanna meet this little man that has been growing inside of me for the past 8 months! :] Lets hope we get some good news, that we are able to deliver early!

And now that "fun" part. My picture at 32 weeks!

Please don't mind my "oh so polished" look. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!!!! That's crazy! He is going to be such a cute little baby...can't wait to see pictures! I'll be praying that everything goes well and you can have Brenen as soon as you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Meg!! :]]
    And oh you will see lots of pictures!! Facebook and here will be blown up with them..;))

    ReplyDelete