I must say I do feel like a beluga whale. ;)
I am pretty much done with being pregnant, it was fun before but now I am in pain walking and these "false alarms" are really starting to set in and get too me. They say it's just early labor but when is early labor going to turn into "real" labor. Haha.
We have pretty much everything done in the way of Brenen. A few last minute things and we are done. But that doesn't mean he isn't welcome right now. Because believe me we want him here.
If in the next week we don't go into labor by ourselves our wonderful Dr Leonard will be inducing us at 39 weeks. So we are trying to decide on a day. Right now we're thinking of the 29th since our wedding anniversary is on the 29 of August I think it would be fun. I truly hope we go into labor before that but I have no control. :(
Moral of the post,
BRENEN NEEDS TO COME OUT!!!!
:)) Please and Thank you!
I am pretty much done with being pregnant, it was fun before but now I am in pain walking and these "false alarms" are really starting to set in and get too me. They say it's just early labor but when is early labor going to turn into "real" labor. Haha.
We have pretty much everything done in the way of Brenen. A few last minute things and we are done. But that doesn't mean he isn't welcome right now. Because believe me we want him here.
If in the next week we don't go into labor by ourselves our wonderful Dr Leonard will be inducing us at 39 weeks. So we are trying to decide on a day. Right now we're thinking of the 29th since our wedding anniversary is on the 29 of August I think it would be fun. I truly hope we go into labor before that but I have no control. :(
Moral of the post,
BRENEN NEEDS TO COME OUT!!!!
:)) Please and Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment