Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm so sorry!

I have to say being a stay at home mom is one of the hardest things I have ever done. With an almost 3 month old (insert sad face here), having to cook, clean and take care of myself, it's a hard days work. Haha. BUT I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm so thankful my wonderful husband has given me the chance to let me stay home and take care of Brenen. I will be forever greatful for that. So therefore this is the reason I have not blogged in FOREVER. Please excuse my absence.
Now on to the normal post..;)

Brenen is growing so fast. It makes me sad to think that in 14 days he will be 3 months!! :((
He is talking up a storm and smiling a ton. He loves to be read too, and playing with toys that make noise and have lights are his favorite. He is offically in 6 month clothes. The others was just too short. My baby is growing too quickly.

xoxo, Alanna
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. oh. my. goddddd. He is so big and sooo handsome. I love it. I can't believe he's 3 months old!!!

    I know how busy it is as a stay at home mommmy. We have the hardest jobs ever.

    Glad you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks girly!! :))
    I know, it makes me sooo sad. :(
    And yes we do, I'm beat by the end of the day. ;)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay a post! HAHA
    Man, your little baby is so dang cute! I love his cute little face! I have GOT to meet that little guy!

    ReplyDelete