Today Brenen is 3 months! This makes me SOO sad! It feels like just yesterday that I was going to the OB for a "normal" check and ended up in the hospital being induced. THIS IS CRAZY! (tear)
This was in the hospital before we left. 9lbs 3oz's.
This is today. 16lbs 8oz's.
3 months has brought us so much.
Smiling
Cooing
Sitting up
"Playing" with the dogs
Looking at you when you walk in the room
Sleeping in his crib
Eating 4x the amount he ate when he came home
Making my heart melt more and more each day. (Feel free to say awww.) ;)

awwwww :) lol
ReplyDeleteI can see why you love that little guy- he is such a cutie!
He is so so cute!! I can't figure out how to "follow" you. Do you have it set up so that people can't or is it just somewhere I'm not familiar with? I'm the one from the WTE October forum. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I never got back to you!! :(
ReplyDeleteUmm whenever I "follow" someone it's at the top of the page, where the next blog button is. I hope that works!