Poster,
We have been so busy...
Having thanksgiving dinner just this Thursday
and then going to the hospital AGAIN!
My cysts have been acting up once again,
Causing all these weird things...Nausea, throwing up, passing out..
The docs at the hospital say that
the cyst is 5.3cm big...That doesn't seem like much but its HUGE for anyone..
But they say its so big that it's pushing on my intestines so there for when
I eat, it protrudes and doesn't let my food process like it's supposed too..
Which is very hard to deal with, cuz I can't just not eat...
I am not by ALL means asking you too feel sorry for me...
I just had to post to get it all out, I'm so torn on what to do..
We have some options but they all take a LOT of decisions and big ups and downs.
I also have to say that I am so Thankful for my wonderful husband!
He is here with me through everything..
rubbing my back to calm me down, Telling me everything will be ok,
Saying that he will always be there for me and help me cope,
Not wanting anything in return..and I just have to say thank you to the Big
Man upstairs for putting Brett in my life.
I love you Brett Hawn!
I also am super thankful for my mommy!
She is willing to take me to the hospital whenever I need,
Sitting with me til 3am because she loves her little girl,
Telling me everything will be ok, and on day I will have all these
troubles gone, I just need to be patient and wait to see what life has to bring us..
I love you mommy
Also super thankful for Jessica!
For the last few weeks she has been here the whole time,
Just reassuring me that everything will be ok,
telling me to just wait it out, and promising me she is always there,
and Making the BEST rice krispie treats with me.
I love ya Jessica!
And just thanks to all my family (in-laws and all)
I love you guys and Thanks for helping me in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment