Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanks mommy!!

Let me tell you a little story....
The other night Brett says ok I'm going to change my oil,
So no big deal...he's out there for a while and then comes in
and says "hey come out here"
Why.....thinking he was going to show me the oil..cuz he does that..haha
But I go out and this is sitting there....!!
My mom got it for us for a house warming gift!!
and it's awesome!!!
I was so happy that he finally put it together..without me having to beg..haha
My Husband is a HUGE nerd!!
The first FIRE!!
Us in front of the fire..
(don't mind my no makeup/hair not done)
Logan being Logan!
Mr Magoo...wait sorry that's Kimba!!
Us again, and Brett showing his Peanut Butter M&M's
If you couldn't tell...
We do LOVE our little fire pit!!
hahaha...
Thanks mommy, You bought us an awesome little fire pit!
:D

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl you are very welcome.. Glad you got to use it.. Love ya both

    ReplyDelete