Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No more life...is that what I hear?

You all know Brett and I just bought a house,
Well when we started to buy the house we could totally
Afford the house and everything that goes along with it plus some...
Well to save on money I moved to a store, TWO minutes from our house,
So moving stores means NEW manager....
I thought all was well until, I asked
for Christmas/my birthday off....
which is all fine in QT Land
But I guess not...
So I go into work yesterday and I see I have
FIVE hours...
NOT OK....
So as I'm sitting there at work freaking out about my hours....
I realize I have to do something I didn't want to do...
I have to become an assistant....
So that means NO life whatsoever!!!
Which also means no more time with my husband...
:[[[
But to pay our bills and not be stressed over money, I have to do this
for us...
and Believe me I am NOT at all happy...
So after Christmas, GOODBYE life....
Goodbye best friends,
Goodbye blog,
Goodbye Husband...
:[[[[

2 comments:

  1. why do you have to be an assistant? go on erp or something. clerk trainer... something! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, Like I said see if you can get the same days off and all will be fine.. You can do it if you set your mind to it..Love ya

    ReplyDelete