Lately Brett and I have been having our "late night" runs to walmart... But they aren't really "runs" they are more like TRIPS! haha!
Soooo anyways we always just seem to get the STUPID people checking us out.
Which is oh so annoying..
But tonight was HORRIBLE!
The lady could not figure out how to ring our stuff up,
I was ready to say ummmm helllloo!?!?!?
I could do this better even though I don't work here!!!
I took a step back and I started seeing myself getting upset,
So I told myself "Alanna calm down, it's Christmas and you need to be nice!!!"
And as we walked out I was thinking to myself..... hmmm would the world be a better place if everyone thought like I did?
would it be helpful?
I don't really know, but I just wish people would be nice....
I promise someone loves you and I promise your life COULD be a lot worse...
So Smile and be happy!Please and Thank you!!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment